March 23, 2020 | News
We Are Here For You - Remain Safe with All Safe TechnologiesTo our Valued Customers,
We recognize that with the ever changing COVID-19 situation, this is an unprecedented time for us all. Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this serious pandemic impacting the world, but want you to know that we are here for you.
As the situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic, we will continue to make proactive decisions with the safety and well-being of our customers and employees being at the forefront.
Here are some of the precautions we have put in place:
- No employee of All Safe Technologies will arrive at your premise without prior confirmation and upon your request.
- We have Service Technicians ready to service your home or business systems. Upon your service request, our Customer Service Representative will ask who they are to see upon arrival.
++ Our representative will ask a couple general questions to ensure our technician will not be exposed to anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms or has recently traveled overseas.
- We will be happy to deliver batteries to your doorstep if you currently prefer to replace them yourself.
- Our offices are open if you should have the desire to come see us. We do however ask that you remain in our reception area and we'll be happy to conduct any business from there.
- Our facilities are wiped down thoroughly with disinfectant wipes each business day.
- While customary for our employees to greet customers with a handshake, we have advised them to suspend all physical contact until further notice.
- Our technicians will do all possible to maintain a 6' "social distance" from anyone on premise.
- Along with other safeguards, our technicians have hand sanitizer on each vehicle and will use it prior to and immediately following the entry of your premise. Frequent and thorough hand washing will continue to be encouraged.
- Each member of the All Safe Team has been instructed to not report to work if they feel ill, or if aware of any known exposure to someone known to have the virus.
- Please let our technician know if you would like them to wear gloves or a mask while on your premise.
- Please cancel your appointment if you (or any individual on site) should feel ill. We'll be happy to reschedule for a later date.
We will continue to monitor and follow guidance from the State, CDC and World Health Organization.
Rest assured that our Monitoring Centers will continue to monitor signals from your system(s) and are fully redundant with load balancing capabilities among several locations. All Safe Technologies remains focused and committed to Life Safety and Protecting Your Property. Even under the toughest of circumstances, we will maintain the level of service you've entrusted us to provide for over two decades.
As always, please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns related to this event or any other security related issues you may encounter.
Regards from all of us at All Safe!