COVID -19 Customer Interaction ProtocolAs we continue to provide essential Security and Life Safety Services for our customers, it's important we remain diligent in the mitigation of COVID-19 virus spread. Our employee's safety and our customers wellbeing are at the forefront!
- No employee of All Safe Technologies will arrive at your premise without prior confirmation and upon your request.
- We have Service Technicians ready to service your home or business systems. Upon your service request, our Customer Service Representative will ask who they are to see upon arrival.
- Questions our Customer Service Representative will ask before scheduling a Sales, Installation or Service Call.
1. Do you feel uncomfortable with our technicians coming on-site at your location?
2. In the past 14 days, have you or the person we will be seeing at the premise traveled outside of Mississippi or Overseas - (if yes - where?)
3. In the past 14 days, have you or the person we will be seeing at the premise been on a cruise or a crew ship?
4. In the past 14 days have you or anyone you know, had a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms?
- We will be happy to deliver batteries to your doorstep if you currently prefer to replace them yourself.
- Our offices are open, but entry is limited to only All Safe employees.
- Our facilities are wiped down thoroughly with disinfectant wipes each business day.
- Technicians will wear gloves and face mask while performing all Sales, Installation and Service functions on customer premise. They will remove and discard gloves after each Installation or Service Call (or every 1 hour - whichever is less).
- While customary for our employees to greet customers with a handshake, we have advised them to suspend all physical contact until further notice.
- Our technicians will do all possible to maintain a 6' "social distance" from anyone on premise.
- Along with other safeguards, our technicians have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes on each vehicle and will use it prior to and immediately following the entry of your premise.
- All personnel are advised to wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Each member of the All Safe Team has been instructed to not report to work if they feel ill, or if aware of any known exposure to someone known to have the virus.
- Please cancel your appointment if you (or any individual on site) should feel ill. We'll be happy to reschedule for a later date.
- We will continue to monitor and follow guidance from the State, CDC and World Health Organization.